• Idea clinics Diabetes Prevention covers a variety of health and wellness topics including meal planning, increasing physical activity, and managing stress. Our program provides you with the tools and support you need to design your healthy future.
• The IDEACLINICS Diabetes Prevention Program is a medically-supervised weight loss program that closely monitors and assesses progress towards better health and emotional well-being.
• Throughout this program you will interact with other participants within your online weekly classes, as well as having the option to message with them in between classes via the mobile app.
• The program utilizes modern scientific techniques with the support of a multidisciplinary team constituting endocrinologists and dieticians.
• The well-documented success of the IDEACLINICS diabetes prevention Program is based on the use of individualized care plans with multiple specialists supported by effective diet and portion sizes. This course will give brief knowledge on the below aspects
Who should do this Course?
• All Patients with Prediabetes
• To support patients in their journey towards a healthy weight.
• To allay anxieties about their weight issues
• To educate the patient about diet and lifestyle changes
• To empower patients on how to take care of their health and avoid complications.
• To support patients in achieving their target HbA1c and prevent diabetes.
• To empower patients to confidently manage their health.
• To educate patients about diet, exercise, and other lifestyle changes.
• To support with skills and knowledge to deal with diabetes prevention.
• Endocrinologists from the IDEACLINICS team
• Dieticians from the IDEACLINICS team